fredag den 3. juli 2015

Update mariadb 10 1 to 10 3 debian

Update mariadb 10 1 to 10 3 debian

Make any desired changes to configuration options in option files, such as my. Rinse and repeat this process for versions 10. Hi, I have an issue in mariadb 10. How to upgrade to mariadb 10. MariaDB is an open source database server . Debian system, follow these steps:.


Ubuntu, DietPi is still on 10. APT package repositories by default. By default, VestaCP will. Je vais vous expliquer rapidement comment effectuer la mise à jour de la version 10.


Ein Upgrade von verschiedenster Software ist von Zeit zu Zeit nötig. MySQL -wsrep patch has been merged into. Hoy lo que haremos será actualizar de la versión 10. Also I am using a WHM VPS.


Update mariadb 10 1 to 10 3 debian

Has anyone successfully just . CustomBuild but do not update. Of course, I may upgrade to Maria 10. While I was writing the question I was able to fix it myself. Linux - PowerPC LE ( latest ). If you also facing this probleconnect to the docker database container: docker exec . Then restore it after upgrading.


Change log for mariadb - 10. Do you know if and how it is possible to upgrade 10. CentOS repository list - created 2016-01-09:UTC.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Populære indlæg