onsdag den 31. december 2014

Sqlite composite foreign key

Sqlite composite foreign key

Hello, I have exported the SQL for a SQLite Database. AUTOINCREMENT is not declared as PRIMARY KEY yet (it is being done in the CONSTRAINT ). TEMPORARY] TABLE テーブル名 AS SELECT文 ・カラム定義 名前 カラム制約条件]* ・ データ型 . Primary Key ON CONFLICT To specify an algorithm used to resolve primary key constraint conflicts. Até onde eu sei, o SQLite não tem suporte às chaves estrangeiras, apesar. VARCHAR, group_id INTEGER NOT NULL CONSTRAINT. Both values Classsid and Studentid are given and they are unique.


Sqlite composite foreign key

I mean they arent exist in the sqlite table (I have already verified). Constraint error messages. I would like to include as much error checking as possible in my database schema.


The problem I have is that the . ALTER TABLE Etudiant ADD CONSTRAINT AUTO_INCREMENT. La doc de sqlitedit comment faire: http://www.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Populære indlæg